Perfect for a quick snack, the ham and cheese stuffed baguette is all you need to prepare a great comfort food for your guests!
I’m warning you, as you can see if you just started a diet or just want to get fit as quickly as possible, STAY AWAY from this post! Go, shoo, click, exit, run for your life! Because this snack is – as we like to call it – a real bomb. It’s a whole bread, filled with ham, cheese, cream cheese, some ham, some cheese, just a little bit of ham again, and some cheese again and…you got the idea!
This is why I insist on preparing this lovely snack only on occasions, when you have some friends over, have a movie night, or when you just crave something nasty-tasting, and that’s it.
So yes, this is what you need. Ham and cheese stuffed baguette that will save you from other delicious real food that you already made the day before. But hey, yolo, right? Am I right? Right ? Ok. we’re done here. We promise this is the last snack-bomb for a long time.
HAM AND CHEESE STUFFED BAGUETTE! F* YEAH!
The baguettes were bought from the bakery, but if you want to make it your own, check our bread recipe that can be easily modified as you desire!
- 300g ham
- 80g mozzarella (or any cheese)
- 150g cream cheese (preferably with herbs)
- 2 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp sesame
- 1 tbsp grated garlic
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven at medium
- Gently cut the baguettes into 1,5 cm slices
- Spread the baguettes’ interiors with cream cheese
- Add the ham, the grated mozzarella garlic
- Season with oregano and sesame
- Wrap the baguettes into tin foils and place them in the oven
- Let them bake for 15-20 minutes